Repairs for Mercedes Sprinter Cargo, Passenger Vans and Cab Chassis
Your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is an essential asset that carries out daily business operations. Keeping your van running right is imperative; thankfully, you’ve got the experts from Hudsons Euro Fix on your side. Our team will keep your vans operating like new for a price far less than the dealer.
Keep your commercial vans moving and business flowing
Any downtime for your van means lost revenue. We get it; that’s why we work diligently and efficiently to get you back on the road right away. Hudsons Euro Fix uses knowledge, cutting-edge equipment and premium parts to service your vehicle right – every time.
What makes Hudsons Euro Fix the best choice?
- Certified mechanics: At Euro Fix, we’re focused on one thing: European auto repair. That means 100% of our efforts go toward servicing vehicles like your vans. Our technicians use intense focus and passion to provide guaranteed service.
- The latest equipment: Mercedes vehicles, are known for being complex. Fortunately, Euro Fix has the latest equipment – such as scan tools and oscilloscopes – required to diagnose and repair your vehicle accurately. Having the tools to eliminate guess work saves you both time and money.
- OEM-approved parts and supplies: A premium commercial vehicle requires high-quality components. That’s why Hudsons Euro Fix uses only OEM-approved parts and supplies. Our confidence in what we install allows us to promise you long-lasting repairs.
- Knowledge and friendly sales staff: The service advisors at Euro Fix aren’t just salespeople – they’re automotive professionals. Any questions you have are answered promptly, making repair work transparent and easy to understand.
Book your repair or servicing appointment today and inquire about our loaner vehicles.
Common Sprinter problems we repair
The experts at Hudsons Euro Fix have are familiar with all the common problems. Thanks to our years of experience, we can repair your vehicle quickly and efficiently. These are some of the usual issues we excel at fixing:
- Diesel exhaust fluid problems
- Vehicle stuck in “limp mode”
- Broken intake resonator
- Condenser problems
- Glow plug issues
- Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) problems
- Turbocharger and actuator issues
- Transmission concerns
- Injector leakage
Additional repairs and service
Of course, these vans often suffer from additional issues beyond what’s listed above. And we tackle it all – from bumper to bumper. Plus, we handle routine maintenance such as oil and filter changes. Some of the services we perform include
- Commercial vehicle inspection (CVIP)
- Engine (diesel and gas)
- Fluid exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, etc.)
- Filter replacement (air, fuel, cabin)
- Heating and A/C
- Scheduled maintenance
- Steering and suspension
- Tire replacement
- Transmission and drivetrain
The best Sprinter cargo or passenger van repairs in Langley, B.C. and the surrounding area
There’s no need to go to the overpriced dealership for repair – now, you can turn to the experts at Euro Fix. We’ve earned a reputation as the go-to shop for service in and around Langley, B.C. Stop by to find out what everyone’s talking about and to learn what we can do for you.